- New features in Splashtop Personal App for Android
- Suggestions for Best Performance
- Why do I get a "satellite" icon on the computer name? My tablet and computer are on the same local network.
- Limitations of the "Lock keyboard and mouse" feature
- How can I calibrate the touch point offset when using Splashtop Personal app with Win8?
- 如何将 Android 设备扩展为 Windows 电脑上的显示器？
- Splashtop Wired XDisplay - Android app cannot be opened
- Why does my Android device fail to connect to my PC using Wired XDisplay?
- How do I extend my iOS device as a second display on a Windows PC?
- How do I extend my Android device as a second display on a Windows PC?
- Wired XDisplay FAQs
Mac / iOS
- How do I use "Local Mode" in Splashtop Personal / Splashtop 2 (for iPad) ?
- How to uninstall Soundflower on Mac
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina, Additional Accessibility Requirements
- What to do if I'm receiving alert: "Splashtop would like to find and connect to devices on your local network" after upgrading to iOS 14?
- Mac Streamer shows blank or Port 6783 is not reachable
- How do I perform Wake-on-LAN with Splashtop Personal? (WoL)
- What can I do when encountering "Unable to reach Splashtop servers" on Streamer side?
- What are the Firewall Exceptions and IP addresses of Splashtop servers/Services?
- How do I set up Proxy settings in Splashtop Win/Mac Streamer & Win client?
- Performance Options
- Display Issues or Black screen when I establish a remote session to a headless Windows PC?
- Limitations of the "Blank Screen" feature in Windows & Mac using 184.108.40.206 or newer version streamer
- Having difficulties switching between monitors during a remote session?
- Video Rendering Options - Windows
- Screen capturing options - Mac Streamer
Subscription & Billing
- How can I unsubscribe/cancel from my auto-renewing subscription (Anywhere Access Pack or Productivity Pack)?
- I want to subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack or Productivity Pack. How do I do this?
- What should I do if In-app purchase is not reflected on my Splashtop account?
- How can I change the subscription plan if I have an active auto-renewing subscription (Anywhere Access Pack or Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad) already?