If you have subscribed to the services (Anywhere Access Pack or Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad) via My Splashtop, Apple App Store, or Google Play Store, but want to change the subscription plan (between monthly/yearly), you can only do it from the original purchasing platform as summarized below..
If you originally subscribed to the service(s) using My Splashtop:
- Please log in your Splashtop Account on My Splashtop .
- Hit the Manage Subscriptions link on first page
Or go to detailed Account Info on top-right side, then go to Subscriptions tab.
- Choose the plan you want to change to.
- There will be a confirmation window popped. Hit Change again to complete the plan changing.
If you originally subscribed to the service(s) using the Apple App Store:
- You can directly change to the desired renewal option by using Manage App Subscriptions in the Account Information Screen of the View Apple ID page.
(Ref. : [ http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 ], Section: Managing auto-renewing subscriptions on an iOS device)
If you originally subscribed to the service(s) using the Google Play Store:
- You can only change the subscription plan by discontinuing the current subscription when it ends, then re-subscribe to a new plan.