Please refer to the following instructions:
- Download XDisplay Agent for PC.(http://www.splashtop.com/wiredxdisplay)
- Wired plug your Android device to your PC, make sure your device is detected, and open the Wired XDisplay app. If your device isn't detected, please try using a different cable.
- Hit Windows Key + P, then select Extend displays
- Also, please make sure that on Advanced tab of WiredXDisplay, the Enable mirror mode option is unticked.
- If the screen is mirrored instead of extended, please make sure Virtual Display Driver is installed.
If you can't install the driver on the app, please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Wired XDisplay\Agent\Drive to install the driver
If the screen is still not extended after the driver is installed, please try adjusting your compatibility setting: go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Wired XDisplay\Agent\SWXDAgent.exe, right click to go to Properties > Compatibility tab>Compatibility mode, tick Run this program in compatibility mode for:, choose "Windows 7"