With the Splashtop Personal (Splashtop 2) app, you will sometimes see multiple icons, apparently indicating the same computer, on your tablet/phone. They may be indicated as online, offline mixed, all online, or all offline.
This phenomenon might be due to:
- Logging in to the same Splashtop Account with different computer user-name accounts.
- Re-installing the OS on the same computer.
- In Windows, deleting a user account, then adding the same account back.
- Logging in to the same Splashtop Account on different computers with the same user-name account.
- Disabling the network adapter, then re-installing the Streamer.
How do I remove them?
Currently, there is no way to remove them manually, but they will be removed automatically after 30 days if they are never activated again.
We are now working on a release to allow users to manually remove them.