The "Controls" menu is where advanced in-session controls can be found. To bring up the "Controls" menu shown below, please perform either of the following gestures:
- Three-finger tap on the iPad screen during a connected session.
- Tap on the '^' button located in the lower right corner during a connected session.
These functions are explained below in order of their appearance on the menu (from left to right).
- Disconnects the current session and goes back to the list of computers.
- Open the Hints screen for Gestures.
- Provides the capability to lock or unlock the orientation to either Portrait or Landscape.
- Provides the capability to scroll the screen.
- Trackpad mode provides to the user gestures that simulate mouse manipulations with left-click or right-click. It's good to open the hidden bar like Windows Task Bar or Mac Task Bar.
- Provides switching to and back from your secondary monitor if your computer has more than one display/monitor attached.
Sharp or Smooth
- Provides two video modes; sharp (default) and smooth video rendering.
- Sharp mode gives clearer display quality. Smooth mode gives faster streaming performance but consumes more of the computer's CPU power.
- Provides an arrow pad for ease of operation on applications.
- Brings you to the pages of Anywhere Access Pack and Production Pack, where you can check their current status (expired date) or subscribe directly there.
- Hides the Controls menu bar.
NOTE: The iPad, with iOS 4.3 or later, is capable of configuring the "Side Switch" to either Lock Rotation or Mute.