The Control Bar is where advanced in-session controls can be found. To bring up the Control Bar shown below, please tap on the '^' button (located in the lower right corner by default).
These functions are explained below, in order of their appearance on the menu (from left to right).
- Disconnects the current session and goes back to the list of computers.
- Opens the "Hints screen" showing the available gestures.
- Provides the capability to lock or unlock the orientation to either Portrait or Landscape.
Switch display (or monitors)
- Provides switching to (and back) from your secondary monitor if your computer has more than one display/monitor attached.
- Provides the capability to scroll the screen.
Trackpad or Gesture mode
- Trackpad mode provides to the user gestures that simulate mouse manipulations with left-click or right-click. This is good for opening a hidden bar like the Windows Task Bar or Mac Task Bar.
Sharp or Smooth mode
- Provides two video modes; Sharp (the default) and Smooth video rendering.
- Sharp mode gives clearer display quality, whereas Smooth mode gives faster streaming performance but consumes more of the computer's CPU power.
- A switch to mute or unmute the sound on the client device.
- Brings you to the pages of Anywhere Access Pack and Production Pack, where you can check their current status (expired date) or subscribe directly there.
Hide Controls bar
- Hides the Control Bar.