If you subscribed to the services (Anywhere Access Pack or Productivity Pack) on My Splashtop, Apple App Store, or Google Play Store, you only can unsubscribe from the services by doing it on the original purchasing platform.
Provided below are the links to articles related to the "unsubscribing procedures" for each purchasing platform. You may refer to the details in these articles:
- to unsubscribe service(s) from My Splashtop.
- to unsubscribe service(s) from Apple App Store.
- to unsubscribe service(s) from Google Play Store.
- to unsubscribe service(s) from Amazon store.
- Canceling a subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be pro-rated based on cancellation date.
- For example, if you purchased a one-year subscription on Jan. 1 for $10 and decide to cancel it on July 1, you will still have access to the subscription until Dec. 31 and will be charged the full $10, but you will not be charged another yearly subscription of $10 the following Jan. 1.