If you have downloaded the "Splashtop Personal" app (previously known as the "Splashtop 2" app) from the Apple app store, Mac app store, Google Play, or Amazon store, and want to subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack or Productivity Pack, please follow the instructions below to purchase it:
I. From "My Splashtop"
You can subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack or Productivity Pack on My Splashtop, and pay for them with a Credit Card or via PayPal. And, please note that the feature you subscribe to here will be applied to all Splashtop Personal apps, including Splashtop Personal for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS.
For more info about subscriptions, please check this link.
II. From iOS devices (It is similar to Android devices):
1. Make sure you have logged in with the same Apple ID you used to purchase Splashtop 2 (now known as "Splashtop Personal") on your iPhone/iPad/iPod. If not, it might cause the subscription to fail, but still get charged by Apple.
2. Make sure the In-App Purchases option is ON as shown in the example below. Otherwise, you may get an error message like "In-App purchases are not allowed." You can find this option in Settings -> General -> Restrictions -> In-App Purchases.
3. Create a Splashtop Account. If you need instructions about how to create one, please click here.
4. Make sure the Splashtop Personal (Splashtop 2) app on your iPhone/iPod/iPad is v184.108.40.206 or newer.
5. Make sure your iPad is connected to the Internet, then log in using your Splashtop Account on Splashtop Personal (Splashtop 2).
6. Check Settings --> Splashtop Account --> See your purchase here in the Splashtop Personal (Splashtop 2) app, or just hit the "upgrade" () button in the computer list. You will see a detailed subscription table.
a) It will show "the end date of current subscription" if you had subscribed to it.
b) If your iPad has been JailBroken (JB), please don't use it to subscribe to the Anywhere Access Pack or to subscribe to the Productivity Pack. This may result in a subscription failure on our system, but at the same time it might still be charged by Apple. In this case (if your iPad has been JailBroken), please subscribe directly from our website (my.splashtop.com) instead.
c) For Android devices, the Purchase page will not be available unless your tablet and Streamer are on different networks. When you see a "satellite" icon on your Streamer, clicking the Streamer will bring you to the Purchase page which contains two buttons, for a 1-year subscription.
7. Two subscription plans are available for both features at this moment:
a) Anywhere Access Pack: Yearly $16.99 ($U.S. Dollars, not a fixed price).
b) Productivity Pack: Yearly $16.99 ($U.S. Dollars, not a fixed price).
8. You could still check the detailed Splashtop Account info on My Splashtop.