With a recent Windows update, installing the Splashtop Personal app on your PC fails to complete. Our Engineering team is aware of the issue and is working on resolving it.
Please you could remove the Windows update which is causing this issue to work the issue around for now:
- Please go to Control Panel / Programs & Features.
- Hit View installed updates option on the side panel. (please see attachment.)
- Search for kb3072630 at installed updates page and uninstall it
- Restart your PC. Then install the Splashtop Personal client.
- After it is installed, you could re-install the kb3072630 update