If your Splashtop software displays "Unable to reach Splashtop servers" or "Unable to reach Splashtop relay servers," please check the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Make sure your device is connected to the Internet, and proxy settings are configured properly on your machine's network settings and/or in the Splashtop software settings.
- If there is a firewall or anti-virus enabled on your device, make sure the following Splashtop processes are not blocked:
- Dataproxy.exe (only necessary if still using Splashtop gen-1 Internet Discovery feature through Google account)
- spupnp.exe (only necessary if still using Internet Discovery feature)
- Check with your network admin to make sure the following addresses are reachable on your network:
- *.relay.splashtop.com (including wildcard)
- port 443 needs to be open, including non-https traffic
- If your machine is running Windows XP or Server 2003, make sure they are updated to XP SP3 or Server 2003 SP2 with the latest Windows updates applied in order to support the latest security/encryption algorithms. Make sure the following Microsoft Windows hotfix is installed:
- Try restarting your router.
- If it still does not work after trying above suggestions, your CA on the Streamer computer might already be out of date. Please install certificates attached then see if it works to log in Streamer.